Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wake up, please

A new year. We made it this far. Or at least I did.
The first day, or in this case the first night, in a new year does for some strange reason feel quite special. Another seven days and you don't even remember that it's a new year.

The only thing that are actually happening is that some calendars and other time related systems are reset. I can't really tell what it is that we celebrate xP

I have barely been speaking to anyone today, for what I feel. I didn't even bother to care about this day at all. Sure I was there, with people, and had som fun, but I didn't really get into it.
I'm tired.

You know, the feeling that you can never rest because if you do, something goes horribly wrong? That's how things are right now.

Btw, I'm sorry that I made you read this. I imagine it wasn't that fun of a reading.

Good night, and please do wake up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment