Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Scored 100, needed 80, got 25...

General life update:
Got my sleep in order, finally, and I even got to work next monday! 

But yeah, my giant sleep disorderish thing has been really bad, lately, so I didn't sleep Sunday-Monday in order to reboot myself, sort of. Kinda worked too, I've actually been able to sleep and wake up at proper times. Lovely.

Somethings that however doesn't seem to work for me is the examination tests for the class in programming that I'm taking. Every time there is a question with several possible answers (and thus more than one potential point) I automaticly, no matter the score, get 0 points! What this means is that I cannot get a higher success-percentge  than 25! I need 80 to pass!!! And I get 100%, but something doesn't work properly! ARGH!

It's a course in programming, so one could think that they would have programmed the site well enough for it to work.

As for now... stuff. I must do it. And hand it in. So bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment