Saturday, January 7, 2012

I've been busy, that why...

... Actually no. I've not been busy at all. To be fairly honest, everything has been so awfully boring and slow that I haven't really had anything to write about. But yeah, I guess I could write about that...

I've been more or less idling my days through this whole week. Feels really crappy. Due to this, I also cannot sleep when I should. I'm thinking that maybe I should stay up tonight, to reset my days. I don't know. Probably won't since I hate being tired. But well, I am tired all the time now, so what the heck.

I have this letter with which I'll get my new VISA card at the post office. Basically, what this means is that I have not brought it home yet, because I'm to LAZY to make the 20 minutes walk there and back! YES!

Oh, and btw, I love games. Of all kinds. At least many. But I can't buy new ones, or even play any, because if I do, I'll not do anything else at all for as long as that game is fun to play! This sucks so much!



On the bright side, then.
I and everyone I know seem to have survived 2012, at least so far. 
It appeared that I had forgot about some cake I put in the freezer some time ago. Thus I have cake!
It's finally started to getting cold! 
Cooking! I did it!

Oh yeah, and I'm getting good at driving. Cars, that is. Real cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment