Monday, January 16, 2012

Restless

I've come to a decision. I need a change.
Tonight is dark, indeed. I cannot sleep. Must not.

Anxiety.

I have never before been awake more than 24 without severe fysical pain or external stimuli such as energy drinks, sugar or coffe. But I guess I had to do it some day. If I am correct, I can look forwatd to a day of headache, nausea, general anxiety, doubts and weariness. I don't think I'll be able to eat a whole lot.

Also, today happens to be that day where I start college. Not that there is anywhere to attend or anything, since we're supposed to study at home. I just don't think I'll be in a very good shape to do anything at all today.

Apart from studies, I'm also expected to spend the evening with some friends. Nice, but I doubt I'll be able to contribute much at all.

My family is starting to wake up, so I'd better get myself a good, long schower before anyone notices I haven't been to bed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment