Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm a waste of space

So I've been having this post up for a while, without being able to write anything particularly interesting. It bothers me more than it should, really, since there is hardly even anyone reading this anyway.

I feel alot as if I'm just throwing my life away. That does however not make me unique in any way, what so ever. For what I know, most people tend to think this way. At least every once in a while. I wound't say I do it more than others, either. Thus, I shall be quiet.

Or at least about such boring and tiresome stuff. 

I wan't to meet people! New people! In totally new situations! 
This is not made as an insult to people I already know, it's just that I somehow seem to believe that maybe new beings with new thoughts might have the solution to whatever riddles I need to solve.

I just wrote "I do not wish to live" with the intent to continue on something else, but then I like... couldn't really come up with something to say, so I stopped at that and... well, I do wish to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment