Monday, January 2, 2012

Next stop: Never Mind


Remember that post I made just a few days ago, where I took the train?
This is where I was headed, and finally ended up ^^
Or well, this is where the train was headed, I did not plan to stay on the train station.

But yeah, I think this was around half past two, or something like that. I hadn't really until now realized that the sun is so low that it's hardly ever more than just sunset in the winter.

Furthermore in my life, I'm somewhat ruining the holidays for some of my friends. Well, at least I'm being a pain. There are these awesome people I use to roleplay with (like where you have dices, books with rules and made up characters) and we were going to play some this week.

Also, I was supposed to do alot of driving practise, take long walks (I might be a bit sensitive, but if I don't do a certain amount of excersise I feel like I could as well just lay down and die. Excersise is a MUST for me) and help my grandparents, since my grandpa got his foot injured. And well, then there were you, who by definition got right to priority one.
Oh yeah, I also should clean my room xD Not in a million years <_< Literally...

I also feel obliged to eat these strange, plastic wrapped nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment