Monday, January 16, 2012

Time! Y U NOT WORK?

Half past six. Accelerating downhill.
I want to read a book and not having to think about anything at all. I want to do that and then sleep, when I get tired. Not for the rest of my life, just for tonight. The thing is that I have to get up in the morning now, since I do actually attend a class. Well, I don't really, since it's all done from your computer at home.

It does, however, give me permission to enter the otherwise closed activities in the student associations.

I'm really to tired to write anything particularly smart, or even interesting or funny. I just want my sleep patterns to be normal. It's not working out very well at all! I hate my life for this.
I need to get up in just a few hours. In fact, I was planning to be up at 0700, but that's in one and a half hour, so that's not gonna happen. Around twelve is more likely. Fuck me. Or my life, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment