Sunday, December 18, 2011

So I figure I should be sick more often, then?

Okay, so here's what have been happening in my life recently!

As I might have said at some point, I always had a really hard time getting to sleep, which made me very tired during daytime. Because of this I didn't exercise a whole lot. Everything were spiraling downwards, sort of. Had no joy in everyday life and stuff just felt really shitty.

So this is what happened!

I missed the last bus home, a monday night, and had to walk all my way home. It took me one and a half hour, which isn't to much considering I have too much time anyways. However, I began to think, as I walked, that it felt kinda good to be moving a little. It actually felt so good that I've been walking to and/or from town every time I'm having an errand in town.
This was a huge plus for me. I felt so much better.

However, I still couldn't get myself to sleep very well, so eventually I cached a cold. I got fever and the whole kit. It resulted in me being really exhausted in the evenings, which finally made me go to sleep before freaking three in the morning! Of course, the cold sucked in general, but it gave me my days back!

So at this point I'm both sleeping well, not too late, and getting enough exercise and all. Happiness happiness happiness!


Oh, well... of course, I got this infection the other day, rendering me unable to walk or even move without heart-tearing pain... but well, I'll wear it out, eventually.

I guess that's it for now.
Oh, and I really have to buy stuff for Christmas...

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment