Friday, December 23, 2011

Screwie

I have realized two things.
First, I've begun to realize that the whole "thing" with this blog has failed, somewhat. I was supposed to upload images with little texts attached to them, not whole novels without a single picture!

Second, I've realized how this way of living is eating my life away. It's almost three in the morning and I haven't even attempted going to bed. If I screw up now... nothing's gonna happen. Which is why I'll probably screw myself up. There's nothing that's really holding me back.

Of course, that's not entirely true. I won't do horribly stupid things, since there still are some people who consider me being a fairly reasonable person. Not totally senseless, at least. I do not wish to break any illusions, or inflict any other sort of harm to these people.

To wrap things up, I do proudly announce that my nose is cold!
Goodnight.



There was a bunch of stuff I was originally going to tell you, btw. But I've forgotten about half of it, and the rest is just... meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment