Saturday, December 31, 2011

Duties, are they?

Oh you know, I really don't know what to do.
This whole thing is a little to big. 

You see, tomorrow, or today as it usually is when I write stuff here, it's new year's eve. That, and time for some real serious business. I don't know what I can or should do and I'm not really fond of this situation at all, but things are as they are and there really wasn't much else for you to do. Or maybe, what do I know. But I'm glad that you told me anyways. Even though I do admit it's a scaring me quite a bit. All this. As it always has and always will.

You might read this, the one who this happens to be adressed to. I don't know if you'll know who you are. I think you will, though.

I really should sleep, so that I will actually be able to provide you with some support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment