Friday, June 15, 2012

Winning, but not at time estimations

So I guess you could say I won the race?
Actually, it's a little funny how it took me almost forever to write all those applications for all them educations, only to have to call them back, telling them that "I'm no longer interested", since I've now got accepted (if that's how you say i properly. Otherwise, this was improper. Oh dear) at one of the forever ongoing list of schools I've been applying to.

So since there now is an end to my free time, it's actually 'free time' ^^
I've also been quite sick the past two days or so, which in this case means that I've not been able to get myself any chocolate for some time.
Thing is, it's not been to bad, really, due to the over all crappieness. It's like when you're falling to the ground, and mid-air realizes that your nose is bleeding. It won't matter when you hit the ground, because it would bleed all the same when you smacked that pretty face into the hard surface.
Thus; success!

And as a last note:
I've been watching the sky, wondering why it didn't get dark, when I realized it's at the point when the sun is actually rising...
But sleep is for the weak, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment