Monday, April 16, 2012

What do I do? Who am I?

I've subscribed to a whole bunch of new people on YouTube this week, just because I thought they were doing what they liked and sharing it with the world.
I do a lot of things trying to figure out who I am and who I want to be, and this is not an exception. Or an inception. But that is a movie. So never mind that. I also don't really know what inception actually means.
Anyway!
A lot of the people that I subbed to were just ordinary people living lives which one (in this case me) could easily be jealous about. They were being occupied in their every day life with stuff they actually liked to be doing.

Anyway, due to the somewhat egocentric person that I am, I began to think "What about I did what they were doing?". I thought a lot about this, or at least a little, and came to understand that I would probably not enjoy living their lives. And here is why.
These people seemed to be happy and they probably are, but they are doing all their work from home or in some cases, just one single room! I mean, I could never work at home! Because of... everything!
Or maybe I could and I'm just being jealous. Or lazy. Maybe both. Yeah, probably both.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and feel like a much better person, filled with new energy!
If you for some reason don't, then I can't blame you. But thanks anyway ^^
Fro stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment