Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where are you going with your life?

Some times I have theese days, where I just feel like a pile of worthless shit. This day is one of those days.
I don't actually have the time to write this, but I'm going to anyway.

So I have my periods in life. Or states of mind. Or whatever. Of which there are mainly three.

  • The first and most common one is the "I guess I'm fine" kind of state, where nothing really matters too much. I'm not very happy and everything feels sort of grey-ish. This is the by far most common one.
  • Next up, the second most common one: the "I hate my life so much I could puke" state of mind. This is where I feel no joy what so ever, I can't remember when the last time was that I had fun and there is no reason for anyone to like me. Ever. This is not the everyday scenario, although it's becomming increasingly common. 
  • The last and least common of my states of mind would be the "Today is great, I can see myself living a happy life and actually contribute to the world!" one. It's however by far the most rare one of the three. 



It's just that I can't see myself living a happy life. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment