Monday, November 21, 2011

It ate my stuff!

Yeah, it did.

Since I happen to own an iPhone I finally succumbed to that surprisingly big bunch of people who told me to upgrade from iOS4 to iOS5, a lot of stuff happened that wasn't really supposed to happen. Nothing broke or anything, but...
Yeah, iTunes ate all my apps and me calendar. So fucked. So I played some good two or three hours of pointless browsergames in pure despair, when I received a tip from a most kind human being. I also cannot seem to remember who told me all this, since I happen to be very senile lately... Anyhow! What I was told was basically the following:

  • iTunes dosn't eat stuff.
  • My stuff is probably lying around somewhere, waiting for me to bring them back to my iPhone.
  • This place, housing everything, would be referred to as iCloud.

So what then did I do, if not searching through all of iTunes, trying to find an option that let you download everything back without resetting everything and pooping large potatoes everywhere...
Anyhow, there seemed to be no such option. Luckily, I received another tip, telling me to open the appstore in the iPhone in order to access everything... yay!

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! I have this need of telling you that there is no picture in this post ^^
Even though it's actually quite clear already... This makes me a liar, I suppose. Mostly because I promised to upload some sort of illustration of actually whatever there might be! And I promised to upload it on the very reliable date of "Tomorrow"!
Now, this isn't really a day after last post, and there is no picture... so great success, I guess?

Oh, and btw! Chances are that if you drive a lot in Uppsala, Sweden, I actually WON'T crash into you! Because I'm now much better at driving! Yeah! (And slightly very much less rich...)

No comments:

Post a Comment