Friday, November 25, 2011

Gandalf

I would have posted a picture had it not been for the facts that 1. I haven't been out all day, and 2. my room is a total mess. With the outcome that would I take a picture in here, it would be so messy and ugly that who know, maybe it'd destroy my whole library? You never know.

Oh, and what's new today? Nothing!
I failed at waking up, with the result of me having a very short day. The alarm was set to 8 am (08:00) and I woke up as I should and all, but not for more than the time needed to shut down all my alarms and going back to bed for another FIVE hours!

Tomorrow's gotta be better, or else I'll be pissed. Or at least not very amused. In fact, not amused at all. Yeah, definitely pissed.

What am I doing wrong? Why can't I wake up like a normal human being? Or even as a stinking beast? I just want to wake up!!

@Skyrim
- That'd be like 300 gold
- Well, you know your best friends girlfriend? She likes you.
- Oh, well then! Have your money back! Oh, and also, I won't tell you it's your money, but instead that it's  some hard earned money that I got from working at the mill!

(Yeah, right... How about I just gave you all that money?)

Btw, Gandalf was cool because he (almost) never used any spells at all, even though he could have. Nukes are for noobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment