Monday, November 21, 2011

Is that a branch in the top right?


So just for the sake of it, here's a picture!
I realized there is a problem with centering the picture when the text is not centered. Nothing's gonna brake, but it looks damn ugly! Or well, unless you're awesome and poop out a hell lot of words, covering some space and thus making it look nice and neat again!

This is where I sat a few days ago, up much earlier than my body frequently told me I should have been. Actually, I felt so bad from having skipped almost all my sleep that I almost vomited, got all cold and shaky and finally gave in and took a one hour nap.

The only reason I was awake at all at the time, was since I was supposed to practice my driving some more. However, since I didn't really feel like throwing up in the car, I skipped it for that day. Actually, I didn't really do anything at all for the reminder of the day.

Happy days, eh?

1 comment:

Scrapper said...

Oh, and btw! This is obviously my moms place, since I'm apparently and currently unemployed and thus can't afford to live by my own. Sadface

Post a Comment