Friday, September 16, 2011

The purpose of this blog

Well, I guess this is my first post. I probably should define the purpose of this blog.
I have written a little about it in some sort of description, but I can't seem to make it appear on the page, so I'll just go through it quickly in this post. Hope you don't mind.

Since most pictures, both good and less good, are shot in the everyday life, they tend to end up in phones or other small devices.
As the inperfect human I am, my pictures are shot in the moment, and forgotten in the next one. So I thought that maybe I should take my time, go through them, and upload some of them.

I'll try to put up some good (which alwas is very subjective) pictures and some clever thoughts and aspects along with them.

This post, however, won't contain any photos, since I'm not really in the mood for deep thoughts or poetic writing. Sorry about that. I will probably be uploading some pictures tomorrow, though.

Thanks for poping by!

3 comments:

gueog said...

Blog on English! Writer is awesome. I'm gonna follow and get better at English. Because I can, and you my friend, are awesome.

This comment wasn't meant to be this... uhm.... gibberishpooish, but yeah.

FIRST! xP

Scrapper said...

Even though your english truly is... interesting, you still have stolen both this post and the whole blogs comment-verginity ^^

gueog said...

Interesting? No my friend, it's not interesting. It's failing!

Post a Comment