Friday, September 16, 2011

The dump site


It may not look like it, but this place is actually a dump site. As far as I know, this is the only mountain around where I lie. It's made out of the soil from the process of building all the houses in this area. You know, that mud that's laying around when people are digging a flat surface.

Anyhow, this is a place I happen to like. Mostly since it's a great place to just think. This is where I went this morning, just before I made this post. Now, in a couple of minutes, I'll be travelling north from here, for something like 350 km. 

"If you told me I missed something by not doing what you did, then let me ask you this. How do you know you're not the one missing things? You have no idea of what I felt or experienced. But yeah, I missed it, but it was prolly worth t."

1 comment:

gueog said...

I like the photo! ^^

Post a Comment