Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Milestone


Well well well, look at that! Another "deep" title.
This picture was actually a little to bright for the set of my mood, at the time I uploaded it, but it was the best I had.
This is quite a bad day, to be honest. I was hoping to get up at eight or at least nine, but ended up sleeping until eleven. But hey, who cares about a few hours, I've got loads of time.
Breakfast... because you're not hungry!
So I skipped breakfast... and sat by my computer, doing nothing, really. Then I realized that it was two in the afternoon, and I was supposed to be at a meeting 15:20.
I actually ended up doing nothing of what I had planned to do.
I didn't take that long walk I so badly needed.
I didn't eat that breakfast I probably should have eaten.
I didn't even go to that meeting, because I felt so miserable about myself at the time.

Now, several hours later, the misery is almost gone.
And you know what? That walk sounds really appealing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment