Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Why!?

I'm feeling a bit weird. This is the first time I've been sitting in bright, actual sunlight when at the computer for a really long time! It was probably when I still attended IT-Gymnasiet. Good times, really.

I get psyched out pretty quickly when completely alone. I don't really know how to describe it, but I loose perspective on time and like... anything! It's just so damn weird!

It's like I feel good, but with the feeling that I shouldn't.

Anyways, since I got hungry and had some delicious dinner (black pudding...) I decided to finish this post later. Which would be now, then. Oh, and btw, I tried making some chocolate balls (is that how you actually say it?). And well, partially succeeded, but you know... one can't have everything, right?
Okay, I failed it, but I can't really tell why... I did everything right, with the right temperatures and amounts and in the right order and everything, but when I tried rolling them (balls of delisiousness) the "dough" was just too loose. It just wouldn't cooperate! So you know what? Fuck it, I ate it as it were. Like, a kilo. All by myself. I'm so lonely T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment