Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I sought to find the great questions of the world

I watched with great sorrow how you, at Cox-con 2016, asked for riddles. Since none sought fit to take on the task, I took it apon myself to seek and find the grat questions of the world. Now I come to you from the first outpost of the Swedish northern lands.

So I, a humble wanderer and ponderer now ask you, Jesse of Cox: will you help solve my riddle?

In the heathen lands where I used to reside, they speak of a land overseas.
A land of great power at a critical hour, for their rulers cannot find peace.
   
They speak of a man with an ungodly tan, and a hair with a will of its own.
Like an orangutan he talks of Afghanistan, whilst resembling a rusty trombone.


This beast of a man is a bad pension plan, so I ask you now my lancer,
To tell me his name and you may then claim, the title as He with the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment