Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hang-glide, hang-glid, hang-glidid...ididid...


I've been neglecting my life for too long. It has to end! The neglecting, that is...

I made a discovery tonight. Or I guess you could call it that. Or a re-discovery.
What I found out was that I had three undread letters from past friends, just sitting on my desk. Never even opened. And they're dated to two-three years ago!
I found them when I was looking for some old gift cards I knew I had laying around somewhere. Which turned out to be too old, btw. I realized how much I've been postponing things, just constantly neglecting pretty much everything. I mean, these gift cards even were for stuff I was actually planning on buying! What the hell!

So I said to myself "Hey, calm the fuck down and listen. You. Suck. Now get going with your life!"

Well, at least since I haven't done anthing for ages I'm not broke. That's always something, right? Not implying that happieness can be bought, but it's still something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment